- 1 bag of shrimp (cooked, cooled and chopped)
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 of a cucumber (sliced very thin)
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper ( omit if you don't like spicy food)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 4 nori wraps (seaweed wraps)
- coconut aminos
- pickled ginger (optional)
Mix 1/2 avocado cayenne pepper and garlic powder to make the spicy mayo. Peel and remove pit from avocado and mix into a smooth texture.
Place the wrap on the bamboo sheet. Spread avocado mixture on about 1/3 of wrap then place 1/4 of the cucumber next to the avocado, spread the shrimp on the other 3rd of the wrap. Then roll up using the instructions above, they might be a little messy but definitely worth every bite. Dip sushi in the coconut aminos instead of soy sauce.
Add which ever vegetable you like and create your own variation .