I am the owner and Head Coach of Caveman Strong. Helping average Joe/Jane is what my purpose is all about. The methodology I’ve created came about through the hard work of many, many great Coaches, Movers, and Experts in their chosen fields.
Long story short I love what I do and always love going in to ‘work’.
Here’s a short list of some (not all) of the Coaches I’ve worked with. I’m very proud of this list. It shows my diversity as a professional and gives respect to the many great Coaches who have imparted their wisdom.
Courses I’ve attended:
- Gymnastics Bodies and Coach Somer.
- Studied with Ido Portal and Coaches (John and Odelia) past 3 years
- Agatsu Canadian Kettlebell Instructor Level 1 & 2
- Nutrition with Robb Wolf
- Nutrition with Matt Lalande
- Olympic Lifting with Greg Everett
- Olympic Lifting with Hani Kanama
- Olympic Lifting with Pierre Roy
- Poliquin PICP Level 1 & 2
- Poliquin Biosignature Modulation
- Poliquin Biosignature CE (Chinese Medicine Emphasis)
- Poliquin Biosignature CE (Womens Issues Emphasis)
- Paul Chek Holistic Lifestyle Coach
- Attended CrossFit® Level 1 & 2 (2006)
- CrossFit® Football
- CrossFit® Endurance and Running
- CrossFit® Powerlifting with Louie Simmons
- CrossFit® Barbell with Mark Rippetoe
- CrossFit® Kids
- CrossFit® Mobility
- CrossFit® Gymnastics
- CrossFit® Olympic Lifting with Coach Burgener
- And of course many more on the way!!
Olympic Weightlifting Coaches and programs we have worked with and continue to work with:
- OWA and all it’s good people!!
- Alex Varbanov (10 World Records) – Head Coach of the School Of Champions (5 years)
- Coach Ivan Abadjiev
- Coach and athlete Dalas Santavy
- Pierre Auge (Capital Strength and Conditioning) – Head Coach of the School of Champions – Ottawa
- Pierre Roy
- Dan Robitaille, President of the OWA (Ontario Weightlifting Association)
- Greg Everett – Catalyst Athletics
- Coach Burgenor
- Hani Kanama – Kanama Performance
Gymnastics and Movement
- Gymnastics Bodies ‘GST’ program – presentky working with Coach and crew
- Ido Portal Method past 3 years
- Yuri Marmenstein – Handbalancing
- Anatomy Trains
- Kit Laughlin – Flexibility